"Some things once you loved them,
It becomes yours forever.
If you tried to let them go,
They circle back and return to you.
They become who you are,
Or they destroy you."
Kill Your Darlings
#kill your darlings
- You are stronger than you realise.
- You are crueller than you realise.
- The smallest words will break your heart.
- You will change. You’re not the same person you were three years ago. You’re not even the same person you were three minutes ago and that’s okay. Especially if you don’t like the person you were three minutes ago.
- People come and go. Some are cigarette breaks, others are forest fires.
- You won’t like your name until you hear someone say it in their sleep.
- You’ll forget your email password but ten years from now you’ll still remember the number of steps up to his flat.
- You don’t have to open the curtains if you don’t want to.
- Never stop yourself texting someone. If you love them at 4 a.m., tell them. If you still love them at 9.30 a.m., tell them again.
- Make sure you have a safe place. Whether it’s the kitchen floor or the Travel section of a bookshop, just make sure you have a safe place.
- You will be scared of all kinds of things, of spiders and clowns and eating alone, but your biggest fear will be that people will see you the way you see yourself.
- Sometimes, looking at someone will be like looking into the sun. Sometimes someone will look at you like you are the sun. Wait for it.
- You will learn how to sleep alone, how to avoid the cold corners but still fill a bed.
- Always be friends with the broken people. They know how to survive.
- You can love someone and hate them, all at once. You can miss them so much you ache but still ignore your phone when they call.
- You are good at something, whether it’s making someone laugh or remembering their birthday. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that these things don’t matter.
- You will always be hungry for love. Always. Even when someone is asleep next to you you’ll envy the pillow touching their cheek and the sheet hiding their skin.
- Loneliness is nothing to do with how many people are around you but how many of them understand you.
- People say I love you all the time. Even when they say, ‘Why didn’t you call me back?’ or ‘He’s an asshole.’ Make sure you’re listening.
- You will be okay.
- You will be okay.
"You don’t have to save me. Just hold my hand while I save myself."
If you are wondering where you stand with someone, perhaps its time to stop standing and start to walk away.
The contradiction continues. I wanted to get mad but its so tiring to be angry at someone who don’t have inane thoughts of you. Its pretty upsetting when they don’t care for you at all. Makes me wonder if its was all pretense pr what? Hate it when I think a lot, prolly leads into moping and its not very advisible actually. It sucks. I know deep down I shouldn’t be hard on myself, that it isn’t my lost at all. But right now, it hurts. My ego hurts. Causing my self-esteem to downfall. And I freaking wear my heart on my sleeve. I get iritated a lot on the wrong people. See this is my problem! I blame myself. Even if i shouldn’t. Haayyy. Kapoia
IV. Quad. Some-four. (c) ihatexaiby
Hasula sa pinikas ug color uyyy. OC kai ka laytch miss. Swap tag buds bii, asnik aan? #coloud